Spotcheckz LTD is an online service provider. Our platform is a leading destination for instant customer service auditing. We offer businesses a speedy, highly-detailed report on the quality of their customer service teams.
Due to the heavy demand of requests and the expected demand in the coming months, we are currently looking for remote auditors to join our growing team, who will be responsible for assessing live and recorded phone calls, e-mails and chats. We are looking for creative and diverse individuals who are passionate about customer service through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun!
(Is this You?):
- Strong sense of customer service and professionalism
- Patient communicator
- Some acting chops
- Understands how little details can impact the bigger picture
- Comfortable in steady work environments with commonly repeated tasks
- Impeccable English. Having a second language is an advantage
- Affinity with web applications
- Experience with online B2C- service customer service
- Familiarity with team-communication tools (e.g. Slack, Skype, Teams )
- USB Headset
- In order to ensure the highest sound quality, you need to have a USB headset
- Laptop or a PC with Windows 10 operating system
- Decent Internet Connection
- At least 5 Mbps bandwidth connection
Spotcheckz is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age
Spotcheckz prohibits any form of workplace harassment.